The 20 Under 40 Award recognizes a new generation of influential professionals who exemplify occupational merit, servant leadership, and exude remarkable personal qualities.
WHEN NOMINATING, CONSIDER THESE COMMON TRAITS OF WINNERS:
• Success in their chosen field
• Significant contributors to the success of their company or employer
• Good examples of character, involvement and achievement, all consistent themes in their lives
• Committed to professional excellence and the community
• Involved in community activities
• Potential to impact community’s future
• Must work in the Concho Valley
• Must be under the age of 40 as of August 1, 2022
• Commitment and motivation to serve the San Angelo area
• Please complete each section below
• Deadline to submit Nominations is July 5, 2022
• Awardees are chosen by the 20 under 40 Selection Committee on their own merits based upon the
information provided in this application. Please give your answers serious thought and provide as
complete information as possible.
• Participants are selected based upon a blind point system. The more detailed your answer, the more
likely that you will receive maximum points per section
• Winners will be notified by August 19, 2022
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
San Angelo Chamber of Commerce
418 West Avenue B, San Angelo, TX