The 20 Under 40 Award recognizes a new generation of influential professionals who exemplify occupational merit, servant leadership, and exude remarkable personal qualities.
WHEN NOMINATING, CONSIDER THESE COMMON TRAITS OF WINNERS:
• Success in their chosen field
• Significant contributors to the success of their company or employer
• Good examples of character, involvement and achievement, all consistent themes in their lives
• Committed to professional excellence and the community
• Involved in community activities
• Potential to impact community’s future
• Must work in the Concho Valley
• Must be under the age of 40 as of July 5, 2023
• Commitment and motivation to serve the San Angelo area
• Please complete each section below
• Deadline to submit Nominations is July 5, 2023
• Awardees are chosen by an anonymous Selection Committee on their own merits based upon the information provided in this application.
• Please give your answers serious thought and provide as complete information as possible.
• Participants are selected based upon a blind point system. The more detailed your answer, the more likely the recipient will receive maximum points per section.
• Winners will be notified in August.