November 2020 Luncheon
November 2020 Luncheon
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM) (CST)
Early Bird Member Registration (open through November 6 @ 12:00 pm): $18
Late Member Registration (open November 6 @ 12:01 pm through November 9 @ 12:00 pm): $25
Late Non-Member Registration (open November 6 @ 12:01 pm through November 9 @ 12:00 pm): $32
The World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the government has set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions which the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce adheres to comply.To reduce congregating, we will not have a registration table set up. Therefore, we will not be accepting payments or walk-ins at the door. Please register in advance and pay all outstanding balances online prior to the luncheon. If you did not pay at the time of registration the link to complete your payment is in your confirmation registration email.Please see below for the preventative measures we are taking to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
1. Guests SHOULD NOT attend if they are experiencing the following symptoms:
a. Running a fever above 100°F or have chills or muscle aches
b. Persistent coughing
c. Shortness of breath
e. Loss of taste or smell
f. Diarrhea or vomiting
g. Have traveled in the last 2 weeks prior to event
h. Been around anyone suspected of having COVID-19 or who has been recently tested
2. To avoid congregating, all patrons must maintain 6 feet social distancing while entering the building.
3. Upon entering the building, all guests will have their temperature checked with touchless thermometers and given hand sanitizer.
4. Guests are encouraged to wear masks. Face coverings are recommended but optional: CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, especially in areas of significant community transmission. Cloth face covering may prevent people who don't know they have the virus from transmitting it to others.
5. To avoid food lines meals will be placed at each place setting.
6. Meals will be provided in disposable containers and disposable utensils will be supplied.
7. The Chamber will have multiple sanitation areas available to all attendees.